Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2021

Somebunny Appreciates You - Outside the Box




My daughter Aaron needed a creativity day, so she came over to do some crafting.  I love the stamp and die sets from My Favorite Things.  They match theme and size -- and are interchangeable.  The Outside the Box Level Up dies, the grass dies, and the stamp sets are a wonderful investment!  This card was very easy to put together.  And of course, it folds flat to fit into an envelope!

Colors:
Mossy Meadow
Crumb Cake
Strawberry Slush
Pistachio Pudding

Stamps and Dies:
All from My Favorite Things:
Being With You
Some Bunny
Grass and Flowers
Outside the Box - Level Up

Entered in the NBUS Challenge:  https://mynbus.blogspot.com/2021/05/nbus-challenge-26.html 





 

2 comments:

Diane said...

Absolutely delightful card design and love the box fold.

Hugs diane

Darnell said...

Some bunny is going to love getting this adorable card, Kathie! I keep hearing that these popups are easy, but I'm not so sure, lol. They look complicated to me! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! I love that you can enjoy this wonderful hobby with your daughter! Hugs, Darnell