Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Stamping Card Club



My friend and SU Demonstrator holds a monthly card club. I was able to attend this month. We made three cards. The first one is for Easter or Springtime. I love the silhouette stamp.




The ribbon on the Life is a matter of moments card was gathered. We pulled on one thread and eased the gathers to the length of the card. The Decorative Label punch was used for both the white and rose punch-outs. We punched two of the rose color and pieced them behind the white punch-out. Then we punch three of the rose, cut them in half lengthwise and used them as a border. Great way to use the punch in different ways.



The clock was stamped, cut out, and layered on black. Brads were used to add dimension to the card. We used a crimper on the background for added dimension also. Great card! Thanks, Sue.

1 comment:

Patty Gorka said...

Oh, I love all of these cards! They are so pretty, thanks for sharing them with us!

I've been thinking of getting the sense of time stamp set, but I didn't get it yet and I might have to now.