Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Center Step Four-Layer Rose

















This is Kitchen Sink Stamps' mini rose set.  I used 4 different ink layers for the beautiful rose.  Last time I used SU inks Blushing Bride for step 1, Regal Rose for step 2, Melon Mambo for step 3, and Rose Red for step 4, the sentiment, and the background. This time I used Regal Rose, Melon Mambo, Rose Red, and Cherry Cobbler.  I used Real Red for the card base, front and sides, and taffeta ribbon.

I love the four layers.  It adds so much dimension to the image!

2 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

What a beautiful collection of center step cards you have created, Kathie! Of course, I am partial to the sweetheart rose creations! Beautiful work!

I'm always thrilled to find someone new to me stamping with Kitchen Sink Stamps!

Kathie said...

Thank you, Lynn. I check your blog regularly for ideas!