I tried a new technique on this card. The orange card stock was put through the Cuttlebug; however, the die cut piece was not used on the card. I used the negative as the design base.
The images were stamped on the vanilla card stock with brown ink. The orange overlay is the negative from the Nestabilities dies. Then the layers were put on the brown card stock. Two sizes of pearls were added.
I found stamping first and fitting it into the die cut window a bit tricky. I think the same look could be achieved by die cutting the ivory, stamping on the ivory, and adhering the ivory to the orange as a layer.
I guess it is always good to try new techniques. It is always good to adjust to make things better.