Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Birthday: Window with Happy Scenes


This is my challenge card for this month.  I love how Stampin' Up! is getting their stamp sets and framelits to coordinate. 

Colors:
Soft Suede
Crumb Cake
Early Espresso
Very Vanilla
Mossy Meadow
Bashful Blue

Stamps:
Happy Scenes
Itty Bitty Banners

Other:
Grand Madison Window from Poppy Stamps
Bitty Banners Framelits
Embossing folder
Sponge daubers
Marker
Blender pen

The Hearth and Home framelits were backordered, so I used my Grand Madison Window from Poppy Stamps.  The window size is the same, but the framelit is one piece instead of two. 

2 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Great birthday design, Kathie! I love this pretty window scene!

Unknown said...

What size window cut did you use? I see it comes in 2 sizes.
Tha k you for your assistance.