Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2020

Sympathy: Hugs and Hearts 3D Geometric






This is for a challenge Let's Squash It.  The challenge is for a geometric embossing folder and metal.  This challenge is their very first challenge.

I covered card stock with aluminum foil.  Then I ran it through the Sizzix 3D Geometric embossing folder.   Then: 
  • I spread a coat of black Staz On
  • I lightly coated the base with Versa Mark.
  • I spread copper embossing powder and heated it
  • I lightly coated the base with Versa Mark
  • I spread gold embossing powder and heated it
  • I lightly coated the base with Versa Mark
  • I spread silver embossing powder and heated it 
  • I added the ribbon and the sentiment
Colors:
Basic Black
Foil

Stamps:
Hugs and Hearts (Hero Arts)

Other:
Sizzix Geometric 3D embossing folder
Copper embossing powder
Gold embossing powder
Silver embossing powder
Gold ribbon

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, Kathie, what an amazing texture and look you've achieved. Your card is a stunner. Thanks for joining us at Let's Squash It, Jo x

ionabunny said...

Oh no, another must have folder. Your card is so cool. Love the extra bling with the heat embossing. Thanks for joining the fun at Let's Squash It!! Hugz

Diane said...

First love the texture and what a fabulous card.

Hugs Diane