Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Thank You and Candy Holder


I needed several thank you cards, so I chose to make a candy holder with the thanks included. It is always fun to get a special treat.

I used ecru card stock scored to create the holder. The flap at the top is brown and green card stock. I punched the lattice on the green and then punched a hole for the ribbon. I attached the flap on the back with lots of adhesive. The ovals and scalloped ovals used Stampin' Up punches and rubber stamps. The ribbon holds it all together.

The candy is in a bag, stapled at the top and taped to the holder. I needed to use a lot of adhesive here because the candy weighs more than the holder. The candy is one package of melted almond bark with a cup or so of crushed Oreos. An easy treat.

No comments: