Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Christmas: Joy to the World



My son Jason was married in July, 2010. For the Christmas card to my family members, I ordered prints of three of my favorite pictures. I cut the pictures, matted them with black, and put the pictures on the red card. Their colors were red and black.

The fronts of the cards were made with white embossed cardstock. Cuttlebug has two similar Christmas embossing folders. On one there is swirls and snowflakes; it embossed the paper crisply and cleanly. The other has snowflakes only; it was not as crisp as the other folder. You can really tell in the picture -- one card is clearly embossed and the other card is not.

On the inside of the card, I did not add anything but the pictures. This way, the recipients of the card can set it on a flat surface and use it as a frame. Or put it in a frame on the wall.


1 comment:

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Wow - these are really beautiful! Love the simplicity of red and white - gorgeous!!