Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Petal Punch Box for Baby Shower

I am still making prizes for the baby shower. The idea for this petal punch box I found on Frenchie's blog. First I punched four of the petals and folded the score lines. I cut off one of the four petals.



Then, I put red sticky tape on the side opposite of the cut petal. I stamped the square with a stamp from the Paper Studio's Baby Barrel of Stamps.



I attached the sides, putting the red sticky tape under the cut edge.



Then, I folded the last sticky tape onto the last cut edge, making the box. I folded the bottom, tucking in the last petal. Notice the Reese's peanut butter cup is just the right size...



Then I closed the top like the bottom. I haven't decided if I am done. Or maybe put a ribbon around it. Or put a flower or heart on it.

No comments: