Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

CMIT Featured Designer Challenge: Father's Day

The CMIT Featured Designer Challenge for June is to create a Father's Day card. This is the card I submitted.



This year for Father's Day, my dad would rather be fishing. He has an injury that is preventing him from moving around. Hopefully he will be out fishing soon.

The stamps are old stamps. The creel is Stampin' Up from 2004; the sentiment is from Darcie's Country Folk in 1995. I stamped on rust card stock and layered with green card stock. The corner punch is Stampin' Up's scallop trim. The sentiment is on dimensionals and the stamped image is colored. The edges are sponged.


1 comment:

Lynette said...

Great card - I'm sure your dad will love it, and I hope he's back fishing soon! Thanks so much for joining the CMIT challenge!